“We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance. And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation. And this hope will not lead to disappointment. For we know how dearly God loves us, because He has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with His love.” —Romans 5: 3-5 (via community4christ)
Do not pay attention to every word people say,
or you may hear your servant cursing you
for you know in your heart
that many times you yourself have cursed others.(Ecclesiastes 7:21)
Christian version of Ask Me!
- 1. Favorite Bible Verse?
- 2. Favorite Book of Bible?
- 3. Favorite Christian Artist?
- 4. Hardest Commandment to follow for yourself?
- 5. In one sentence, describe your relationship with Christ.
- 6. Favorite highlighter color for marking Bible?
- 7. Favorite Worship song?
- 8. Prayer Request?
- 9. What is your favorite miracle Jesus performed?
- 10. Favorite Biblical quote?
- 11. Favorite Bible character?
- 12. Which do you prefer to read? Old or New Testament?
- 13. Biggest thing God did for you?
- 14. What's one question you'd like to ask God when you get to Heaven?
- 15. Favorite Christian holiday?
- 16. Favorite Book written by a Christ follower?
- 17. One thing you don't like about the Christian religion?
- 18. One thing Christ delivered you from?
- 19. Which would you rather do: hug or high five Jesus?
- 20. Question of your own!